Professors Harlyn Purdy and Patrick St-Onge
Offered in partnership with the Laval University, this course is a study of the background and development of Paul’s thoughts in his epistles. It will examine some selected passages, taking into account certain themes chosen in particular for their importance for a global understanding of Pauline theology: the death and resurrection of Jesus, the Church-Body of Christ, the Holy Spirit, etc.
This course is offered in the Onsite-Hybrid format, which is a combination of onsite and online delivery. Video recordings will be available for those unable to attend onsite sessions.
Onsite @ Trinity Pentecostal Church (Lasalle)
September 10th & November 19th from 9:45AM to 4:30PM & September 11th from 1:00PM to 4:30 PM (video recordings available for those unable to attend)
Online : Asynchronous (Prerecorded Videos)
Student Status & Registration
IBQ students (for credits)
- Students can also study in partnership with Laval University (UL)
- Procedure : apply online to UL and IBQ (click here for more information)
- 40$ for the IBQ application + 92.50$ for the Laval University application + about 360$ for the course
University students enrolled in a study field other than theology (as an elective)
Auditors (participation to all sessions and access to online material)
- No assignments, no credits
- Procedure : apply online with IBQ only (click here)
- 40$ for the application + 155$ for the course
Visiting students (participation on Sunday September 11th from 1:00PM to 4:30PM only)
- No application
- Registration at the door or in advance, simple process. Click here to register now.
- No fee