This course aims at offering an overview of the practical aspects of the life of the pastor. Different lecturers will provide a broader perspective of best practices in pastoral ministry.
By the end of this course, student should be able to :
- Understand the biblical basis for pastoral ministry;
- Describe the role, the tasks and the needed skills of the pastor;
- Articulate the dynamics of ministerial relationships;
- Understand basic skills for conflict management;
- Provide care to others through the life of the church;
- Watch over his or her own personal & family life;
- Plan a worship service and a special ceremony rooted in the Pentecostal tradition.
3 crédits (UL)